Monday 1 November 2010

Spot the deliberate mistake...


Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,
We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated The Aristocrats [DVD] [2005]have also purchased Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust [DVD] on DVD. For this reason, you might like to know that Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust [DVD] will be released on 8 November 2010.  You can pre-order yours for just £11.93 by following the link below.

The BOF cannot understand how customers have managed to purchase an item that is not yet for sale. He would welcome explanations.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's funny! though I did see Jim Jefferies in Edinburgh this August and he was BRILLIANT!!! You ave just reminded me to buy the DVD

Brett Vincent said...

I'd just like to point out that if you bought Aristocrats... Then pre-ordered Jims DVD then that is why it would say that people who bought Aristocrats also bought Jim Jefferies Alcoholocaust.

Make sense?

BOF said...

I have no problems with this Brett. The point is that people haven't actually bought it - no money has yet exchanged hands. So I can't be told that people have bought it. So Amazon are telling me to buy something because other people have bought it when they haven't. Or am I missing something?

BOF said...

And...Amazon have made me interested in JJ. So they've got me on the one hand and pissed me of on the other...hmm